Around Anvil | Collector Series:
British Columbia landscapes are, indeed, awe-inspiring, and Sam Siegel’s artful interpretation of those landscapes has become increasingly popular. One of his fastest selling paintings, for example, was one entitled ‘Anvil Island’. And his ‘Road To Whistler’ series has become a kind of trademark of his style. With this piece, entitled ‘Around Anvil’, we see these two favorites combined. And I have to say, with it’s perfect balance, it’s delicate shadings and textures, and typical Sam Siegel ‘playfulness’, this is destined to become another extremely popular piece.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!