Camosun Bog | Collector Series
Another in Sam’s ‘Parklands’ series, Camosun Bog celebrates the heritage of BC’s Musqueam people. The area is part of Pacific Spirit Park, near UBC, and makes up part of the lands occupied by Musqueam tribes for thousands of years. Similar to the Arctic Tundra ecosystem, the soil is damp and acidic, and nutrient poor. With its dark, foreboding tonality, Sam has captured the other-worldly aspects of the area. But, typical of his ‘Parkland’ paintings, one senses a kind of mysterious beauty within.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!