Storm Break | Collector Series:
To quote art historian, James West, landscape artists “don’t so much copy the existing world as create it anew”. Using the three basic elements of earth, water, and sky, the artist is making a philosophical statement about reality. These three elements are featured prominently in Sam Siegel’s art. Oftentimes, he juxtaposes the luscious colors of an inviting landscape underneath the turmoil of a stormy sky. Storm Break is a perfect example.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality
- Canvas Prints are Mounted on 1.5″ Solid Pinewood frame
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Canvas Prints have Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang!)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Canvas Prints have Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping (US & Canada)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed!
- Exclusive (only sold here)
- All of our Canvas Prints are Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!