Winter Flowers | Designer Series
Undeniably, the body of Sam’s art is themed around Vancouver’s local landscapes, where green is often the dominate color. But when he is inclined to explore the world of abstracts, his typical greens will be replaced by shades of white, with a smattering of blue. Interesting, since white is, of course, the combination of all colors. Thus, there is, almost by definition, something rather subliminal in Sam’s abstract paintings. And that’s the essential attraction to abstract art… it opens up a whole new world of personal introspection and interpretation.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping (US & Canada)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- All of our Canvas Prints are Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!