Much of Sam Siegel’s most recent works utilize a unique combination of over-sized geometric shapes and gorgeous, verdant colors of greens, blues, yellows and browns. With his luscious, magical depictions of British Columbia landscapes, Drummond Drive is yet another example of Sam Siegel’s unique interpretation of Vancouver ‘hot-spots’.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping (US & Canada)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- All of our Canvas Prints are Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!