Hidden Treasure | Collector Series
The ubiquitous tankers upon English Bay are one of Vancouver’s most recognizable icons. It’s no wonder, then, that they may often show up in Vancouver artist, Sam Siegel’s, paintings. And, as in similar works, such as ‘Rugged Coast’, ‘Twisting Trails’, and ‘Vancouver Island’, forest-covered mountains, cloud-covered skies, and blue ocean expanses are thematic features that can be found in almost any Sam Siegel painting. His paintings always reflect the region that is the Great Northwest, but, invariably, with a kind of ‘fairy-tale reality’. For those lucky enough to call British Columbia their home, it is, indeed, a ‘hidden treasure’.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- All of our Canvas Prints are Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!