Jericho Beach | Collector Series
Sam Siegel’s art is all about the beauty of the Great Northwest, so it’s no wonder that some of the iconic sights of English Bay are often included in his continuing legacy that documents the stunning beauty of the region. Gateway to the city of Vancouver, English Bay is chock full of the many iconic symbols that represent the very nature of the city itself. There’s the beautiful mountains rising up above West Vancouver, overlooking the many freighters that constantly populate the Bay. There’s the Lionsgate Bridge and Stanley Park, and the downtown skyline that overshadows the city’s West End District, not to mention Spanish Banks and of course, the subject of this painting… Jericho Beach.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!