Lighthouse Park | Collector Series
British Columbia’s coastal areas comprise some of world’s most stunningly beautiful visual treasures. With its 185 acres of first-growth Douglas Firs (some estimated to be 500 years old), Lighthouse Park, pride of West Vancouver, must certainly be included among them. And with his unique and unmistakable color palette, Sam’s ‘Lighthouse Park’ captures some of the magic of this remarkable, coastal forest vista!
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!