Naramata | Collector Series
Located in the heart of British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley, Naramata stands out as one of the province’s agricultural and ‘cultural’ jewels. Originally renowned for its sprawling fruit orchids, the region now enjoys a distinguished international reputation for its vineyards and wineries. And with its serene location on the eastern shores of Lake Okanagan, it’s also known as a popular ‘spiritual’ retreat destination. Here, with his painting of the same name, Sam incorporates soft, warm tones depicting a vineyard above the lake, and seems to somehow capture the very essence of this magical locale.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- All of our Canvas Prints are Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!