Narrows Inlet | Collector Series
Sam Siegel art is all about the scenery of the ‘Great Northwest’. In particular, his paintings often depict the coastal areas of British Columbia’s Howe Sound. Some of his most popular pieces include his Sea-to-Sky highway series, such as Road To Whistler and Family Road Trip. Other familiar Sam Siegel paintings of the region include Howe Sound, Anvil Island, and Squamish Inlet. ‘Narrows Inlet’ is a hidden gem just north of Sechelt, BC, Canada.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!