A common theme in Sam Siegel paintings is his re-imagined landscapes, depicting the ‘yin-yang’ aspects of nature. Here, in Whalen Island, we see a dark, foreboding cloud hovering nearby – a storm is surely coming. But in the distance, there’s the promise of a joyful, sunny sky over a golden sea.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- All of our Canvas Prints are Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!