Shimmering Waters | Collector Series
One of the instantly recognizable features of many Sam Siegel paintings are his iconic, candy-colored foliage… such as the trees that resemble jelly beans and platters of fruit. Those same features are certainly evident in the upper part of this painting, entitled ‘Shimmering Waters’. But there’s also something mesmerizing, almost magical, in the undulating textures and grape-like coloring of the percolating waters below. And as is typical of the scenery Sam serves up, we are once again drawn into a fairytale world of lusciously enticing color.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!