Spanish Banks Northwest 1 | Collector Series
Anyone who has walked along Vancouver’s wonderful ‘Spanish Banks Beach’ may be familiar with this view of Passage Island, across from Horseshoe Bay, and the doorway to Howe Sound. With it’s delicately textured rocks and churning surf, this may be one of Sam’s most delightful paintings. And, although it is truly a gorgeous painting in its own right, it’s not until you view it with its other two companions pieces, SBN 2 & 3 (making up the Spanish Banks Northwest ‘triptych’), that you can appreciate it’s perfect balance and exquisite design.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!