Spanish Banks Northwest 2 | Collector Series
Sam’s playful paintings of the freighters and tankers anchored in the Burrard Inlet have proved to be especially popular. This one, entitled ‘Spanish Banks Northwest 2’, is my personal favorite. The beautifully colored rocks and churning surf in the foreground give this painting a wonderfully pleasing balance. But it’s not until you view it with its other two companions pieces, SBN 1 & 3 (making up the Spanish Banks Northwest ‘triptych’), that you can appreciate how exquisite the full design and conceptualization of this work really is.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!