Storm Island | Collector Series:
Sam is an extremely productive painter, and it’s fun to trace the stylistic progression through a series of his recent works. For instance, ‘Storm Island’ is similar in tone and perspective to one of his most popular paintings, entitled ‘Anvil Island’. But it’s genesis goes way back to a painting called ‘Burrard Inlet’. Though different in tone, it features highly stylized cloud designs and a similar visual perspective. Then came ‘Burrard Lookout’, followed by his incredibly beautiful ‘Capilano Lake’. After viewing these paintings, it’s easy to see the thread that leads to ‘Anvil Island’, ‘Eternal Home’, and now, ‘Storm Island’. All feature similar ‘island’ perspectives, interesting design elements, and of course, that incredibly beautiful color palette that is a trademark of Sam Siegel paintings.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- All of our Canvas Prints are Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!