With its study in greens and browns, this playful rendition of the impressive and imposing cliff, known locally as ‘The Chief‘, might easily be considered a ‘companion piece’ to the artist’s other drive to Whistler vistas, such as ‘Howe Sound’, and ‘The Road To Whistler’.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!