Thompson River | Collector Series
Located near Kamloops, BC, the Thompson River region is a fisherman’s dream. Sam’s spectacular view of the Thompson River Valley really captures the majesty and grandeur of this world-renowned sportsman’s paradise. There are the usual telltale features of Sam Siegel’s style, such as the charcoal colored, cloud-like mountains in the background, and the blues and greens of teardrop trees and meandering waterway. Of note, too, are the diagonal lines that delineate the recurring theme in Sam’s work… the trinity of Earth, Water, and Sky. It’s quite intriguing.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!