UBC Botanical Garden | Collector Series
Many of Sam’s paintings, such as Autumn Glow and Van-Go, depict colorful, park-like settings. As you explore his body of work, it becomes obvious that his inspiration is taken from scenes throughout the Great Northwest. Located on the campus of the University of British Columbia, the UBC Botanical Garden comprises more than 100 acres of gloriously colorful, natural beauty. With his typical and lusciously colorful and iconic reinterpretation, this painting of the same name really does it justice. His colorful foliage and delicate shading recreates an imaginary stroll through the magical, UBC Botanical Garden.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- All of our Canvas Prints are Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!