Vedder River | Collector Series:
A little blurb: ‘Vedder River’ embodies the stunning beauty of Chilliwack, BC, during the height of summer. At first glance, the viewer is struck by the vibrant colors; deep blues, lush greens, and soft hues of the late-day sun masterfully blending to create a striking painting of the Pacific Northwest.
It’s a visual journey, guiding the observer through the meandering path along the river, the benches beckoning for a moment’s rest, and the endless sky touched by the warmth of the summer’s sun. You can almost hear the soft rustle of the leaves and the gentle ripple of the water, creating an atmosphere that’s both soothing and invigorating. The painting invites you to take a seat on one of the benches and absorb the peaceful mountainous serenity of a late summer’s day.
Be among the select few to showcase this breathtaking panoramic view of the Vedder River, an exclusive offering limited to only 50 canvas prints available. Enjoy its timeless beauty for many years to come.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- Limited Edition of 50
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!