West Kelowna | Collector Series:
A mecca for natural outdoor recreational attractions and artsy, holistic-minded culture, the Okanagan has its own unique ‘charisma’. With paintings such as Thompson River, Naramata, and now, West Kelowna, Sam seems to capture much of the magic that defines the region. Beautiful Lake Okanagan is prominent in both ‘Naramata’ and ‘West Kelowna’, and in ‘Thompson River’, the sky could easily be mistaken for a view of the lake, as well. Even Sam’s color palette is slightly more pale than usual, hinting at a warmer and drier climate. Denizens of the region will, no doubt, feel right at home as they gaze upon Sam’s depictions of beautiful, Okanagan vistas.
- Painted by Vancouver Artist, Sam Siegel
- Museum Quality - Premium Canvas
- Canvas Mounted on 1.5″ solid pinewood frame and finished with an elegant black edge all around.
- Genuine Archival Pigment Inks
- Hardware Pre-Installed (Ready to Hang)
- Professionally Handmade with Care
- Felt Lined Backing (for Wall Protection)
- Colours may vary depending on room lighting, computer monitors, and mobile screens. We make every effort to ensure our representations are as accurate as possible.
- Free Shipping for Ready-to-Hang Canvas Prints (Canada & USA)
- 14 Day Money Back Guaranteed
- Exclusive (Only Sold Here)
- Limited Edition of 30
- Signed by Sam, Numbered and Certified
- Highest Quality
- 100% Canadian Made (no duties)
- Safe and Secure Site
We would love to see you at our art gallery in Vancouver conveniently located at 1736 west 2nd ave.
Directly to Your Door!