- Red attracts attention more than any other colour, it is used to signifying danger.
- Red is the colour of strength and power. As well as passion, desire, and love.
- It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure.
- Orange combines the energy of red and the happiness of yellow.
- It represents enthusiasm, creativity, success, encouragement and joy.
- Produces a warming effect, arousing cheerfulness, and stimulating mental activity.
- If overused, yellow has a negative effect. It is known that babies cry more in yellow rooms.
- Bright yellow is an attention getter and is the reason taxicabs are yellow.
- Dark green is also commonly associated with money.
- Green symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. As well as nature and growth.
- It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect and is considered good for the body.
- Combines the stability of blue and the energy of red.
- Purple can mean power, nobility, luxury, and ambition.
- This colour is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic. It also says wealth and extravagance.
- White tends to mean goodness, perfection, purity, or a successful beginning.
- The colour of power, grief, formality, death, evil, and mystery.
- Black is the colour of strength and authority, considered to be very formal, and elegant.
Not sure what a painting will look like on your walls? Email us a picture of your wall! Our design team will superimpose any paintings onto your wall. Helping you choose the right colour for the mood you want.