For those of you who like my work but don’t see exactly what you would like on our website, I would be more than happy to do a ‘commissioned’ painting for you. Please be aware though, that any commissioned painting is done with the understanding that you agree to the following terms:
1. I will do my utmost best to paint your commissioned work based on your description (you can even submit a photo depicting the scene you would like). I will, however, always adhere to my own ‘style’ and artistic intuition, as evidenced in my body of work.
2. The base price for my commissioned works is $4.00/sq. inch. The exact price, however, may fluctuate, depending on the size, details, and intricacy of the painting. A final price will always be agreed upon before I begin.
3. Once a final price is determined, we require a $1000.00 (*non-refundable) deposit; upon completion, and only if you are happy with the final product, the balance is due, and it becomes a non-returnable, final sale.
4. *If, however, you are not happy with your commissioned painting, there will be no balance due, and your deposit will be applied as a credit towards any of my other current or future works.
5. Unless expressly prohibited in advance, we reserve the right to make and sell up to 30 giclee canvas prints of your commissioned painting. Please expect your painting to take approximately 30 days to complete.